About Relationship Press and the Great Commandment Network
The Great Commandment Network is a team of denominational partners, churches, para-church ministries and strategic ministry leaders who are committed to the development of on-going Great Commandment ministries worldwide. Great Commandment ministries help us love God and our neighbors through deepening our intimacy with God and with others in marriage, family, church and community relationships. The Great Commandment Network is served by Intimate Life Ministries through the following divisions:
- Relationship Press – This team collaborates, supports and joins together with churches, denominational partners and professional associates to develop, print and produce resources that facilitate on-going Great Commandment ministry. Experiential, user-friendly curriculum materials allow individuals, churches and entire denominations to deepen Great Commandment love.
- The Center for Relational Leadership – Their mission is to teach, train and mentor both ministry and corporate leaders in Great Commandment principles, seeking to equip leaders with relational skills so they might lead as Jesus led. The CRL then challenges leaders to train their co-workers in these relevant, relational principles because great relational skills can, and will impact, customer/member satisfaction, morale, productivity and ultimately, an organization's measurable success.
- The Center for Relational Ministry Training – Through a team of accredited community trainers, the CRMT helps churches establish ongoing Great Commandment ministries. Training is available in a variety of relational areas: Marriage, Parenting, Single Adult Relationships, Leadership, Emotional Fitness, Care-giving and Spiritual Formation.
- The Galatians 6:6 Retreat Ministry – This ministry offers a unique two-day retreat for ministers and their spouses for personal renewal and for reestablishing and affirming ministry and family priorities. Co-sponsoring partners provide all meals and retreat accommodations as a gift to ministry leaders.
For more information on how you, your church, ministry, denomination, or movement can become part of the Great Commandment Network and take advantage of the services and resources, write or call:
- Great Commandment Radio – Christian broadcasters, publishers, media and other affiliates build cooperative relationships in order to see Great Commandment ministries multiplied.
Relationship Press 2511 South Lakeline Blvd. Cedar Park , Texas 78613