Each of the FOUR digital Growth Guides are easily accessible on your computer, phone, or tablet and include videos, exercises, assessments, and research uniquely designed to facilitate caring-connections encourage communication, collaboration, and creativity!
Each flip book contains unique resources such as:
- @ WORK: download a printable pdf of a TEAM MEETING GUIDE with facilitator notes to help you lead conversations around this particular Relational Value.
- @ SCHOOL includes STUDENT focused video content and exercises especially designed to equip today’s students for meaningful conversations with friends, family, teachers, and others.
- IN FAITH is an optional resource which connects these Relational Values to Biblical examples and stories; it includes a downloadable Bible Study Guide.
- @ HOME you’ll be able to download conversation guides for COUPLE DATE NIGHTS and TABLE TALKS with your FAMILY.
Each of the 4 digital flipbooks (@Home, @ School, @ Work, and In Faith) will provide 4 sessions of content to each of the four areas of life asking the questions:
- What is the need?
- How is it important to me?
- How do we practice the need?
- And how do we live it out wherever we are?
The Relational Need covered in this series is: SUPPORT