During September, we will place a strategic focus on building a supportive culture at work.
Research reported in the Harvard Business Review indicates that those entering the workforce today, unlike previous generations, are not satisfied with just a paycheck, but are also looking for three key things:
- A career…not just a paycheck
- A cause to engage with…so their work makes a difference. This challenges businesses to look for ways to support their local community.
- A community at work…where caring connections can be made
Successful organizations give intentional priority to providing time, focus, and space to build a relational culture based on how human beings are HARD–WIRED to CONNECT for CARING RELATIONSHIPS @Home, @School, @Work, and In Faith.
Each of the 4 digital flipbooks (@Home, @ School, @ Work, and In Faith) will provide 4 weeks of content to each of the four areas of life asking the questions:
- What is the need?
- How is it important to me?
- How do we practice the need?
- And how do we live it out wherever we are?