This resource kit comes with:
- 8 copies of the book, Extreme Home Make Over
- 1 copy of the book, Intimate Family Moments
- Downloadable preaching/teaching notes built on the book's content
- 10 downloadable Table Talk discussion guides for you and your family to have around the dinner table
- The downloadable Spirit-Empowered Faith set: A brochure explaining the Spirit-Empowered Faith content; 40 outcomes of a Spirit-Empowered disciple of Jesus; Self-Assessment tool to measure the 40 outcomes in your own life and those in your small group; 12-part teaching notes on the Spirit-Empowered Faith that can be used as sermon guides or leader notes.
A blueprint for renovating relationships:
- Christ-centered "renovation" for any marriage, family, or single adult relationship.
- Equipping parents to raise "faith-filled" children and teens.
- An inter-generational strategy for bringing "family" together to encounter God at His word.
- Applicable for marrieds or singles of any age.
- Taking your faith "out the door" into the workplace, community, school and beyond...
Extreme Home Makeover contains 6 chapters. Each chapter has a specific theme for how God can renovate the relationships in our lives. Each chapter is broken down into 8 sections:
- Living Room - intended for adults as personal development, in small groups or Bible studies.
- Students' Suite - written for middle school and high school students. They can be used as personal devotions, within a youth group or as a family discussion guide.
- Kids' Korner - activities for ages 5-11. Can be used for family devotions or individual parent/child story times.
- Table Talk - activities designed for mealtime discussions.
- Family Room - provides ideas for regularly scheduled family nights or intergenerational classes or groups at church.
- Out the Door - has been written to challenge each person using this resource to take what they have learned and experienced and share it with others. Utilize these ideas to stimulate action, make a plan and take these ideas, out the door!
- Recommended Renovations - is intended for personal use and/or small group discussion.
- Since You Asked - has straightforward questions and answers on critical relationship issues and topics.