Leaders will learn how to equip students and young adults to:
- Give and receive relational needs to one another, like: Acceptance, Comfort, Support, Encouragement, Respect, and more.
- Heal hurts and work through conflict.
- Grow in compassion and empathy for those around them.
- Have the tools and vocabulary to be able to express their challenges or sorrows in effective ways.
- Listen to other people’s stories and look for ways to support them.
During the sessions, you will:
- Get to know other youth pastors or student leaders on the call. Building connection as a group is an important part to effective experience in the material.
- Grow in these skills for yourself first, then learn how to pass them along to students.
- Share some of your own story and experiences in life, receiving celebration and comfort from others in the cohort.
We’re excited for this journey together as we seek to help students have meaningful relationships with God and other people.